Snap up this fantastic opportunity for your family or next investment, situated on a big block in the heart of Coomera you can enjoy the conveniently close schools, amenities, and upcoming developments. With room for a pool (STCA), big outdoor entertaining area and, open plan living and dining space this Genesis gem will not last long.
Outstanding features include:
• Grand kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, and plenty of storage
• Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
• Great 601m2 block size with big yard space and room for a pool (STCA)
• Big outdoor entertaining alfresco
• Master suite with walk-in robe, air conditioning, and ensuite featuring stone vanity, exhaust fan, and shower
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes with a mirror sliding door
• Main bathroom featuring stone vanity, bathtub & shower with separate toilet
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Security Screens throughout (exp. awning windows)
• Wide grand entry door with high ceilings throughout
• Up to date smoke alarm system
• Colour bond roof with rendered exterior
• Built in 2011
• Roaming security within the estate
“Genesis” Estate blends eco-sensitive design and smart thinking to create a relaxed living environment focused on the pillars of Community, sustainability innovation, location, and healthy living. Perfectly positioned in the heart of Australia’s Fastest growing Corridor, it encompasses 76 ha of parkland living, including 15 ha of wooded open space, walkways, and waterways, and will be home to over 700 families.
The gymnasium is a haven for those who really like to get active. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area, caters for all. But if you would rather unwind, relaxing on the club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool is the place to be.
To make life even more convenient, a business center provides you with facilities to use as an extension of your home – for work or study – saving you precious time for the fun things in life, like making use of the cinema in the club room. The beautiful backdrop of lakes and parklands will also ensure Synergy plays host to many community gatherings and social functions.
Pick up the phone and book an inspection with Jasmin Turpin or Jason Read today to avoid missing out, as this property will not last long!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||583|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|