Looking for that waterfront home that allows you to Just " Move in and Unpack" – 63 Balmara Place Coomera Waters is a simple opportunity to enjoy life as it should be. Positioned on some of the best waterways the Gold Coast has to offer, Coomera Waters is perfect for the boat lovers and families that want an easy lifestyle with little or no maintenance. With elegant entertaining areas, this home has been renovated and now offers a very comfortable luxury vibe, using and maximizing every available space. With no Neighbours across the road and bushland at the doorstep, this home in Balmara Place offers amazing privacy with gated access to the street.
Outstanding Features include
• 4 Bedrooms
• Large Open Plan living
• One Bedroom downstairs / 3 upstairs
• Master Bedroom with waterfront balcony
• Master Bedroom has a Dressing Room – larger than a walk-in robe.
• Spacious Master Ensuite
• Open Plan living with easy entertaining spaces
• Designer Kitchen with mood Lighting / Stone benchtops & breakfast bar
• 900mm Induction cooktop
• Kitchen also has a servery to the alfresco area ( pull across " fly" screen )
• 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms plus powder room
• Separate BBQ area
• Feature-covered courtyard – perfect for your furry friends
• Under-deck storage
• Alfresco with remote control blinds
• Outside Viewing deck for Sunday afternoons
• Further weather blinds available to allow enjoyment regardless of the weather
• Access from garage to drying courtyard
• Ducted air conditioning and split system
• Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms and living
• Exterior Lighting is all app-controlled / timer
• Garage Door Connected to External Lighting App
• All windows have coverings either Roller Blinds / Sheers or Slimline Venetians
• Gated street with security
• Bushland opposite this location
• Waterfront with Marina views
• 8 Security Cameras
• Heated pool
• Close to amazing walking trails along the canal’s edge and to the Coomera River.
• Bridge-free access to the Broadwater
Balmara Place in Coomera Waters provides arguably the best example of modern lifestyle living that Coomera Waters has to offer, with a short drive to Coomera Waters Marina shops ( or five minutes by bike ride if you prefer two wheels ) and the estate’s major recreation club on your doorstep. Enjoy a stroll along the river bank or use the north arm of the Coomera River to quickly get to the Broadwater in your boat or jet ski. With bridge-free access and a secure serviced marina, all types of vessels can be catered for.
The estate includes an eco-friendly, 17-hectare tidal lake and 24 kms of nature trails; 24-hour on-site security; A stunning 70 berth marina and HarbourVue Waterfront Tavern, Restaurants, Cafe, IGA plus other services; Two resident-only recreational centers with fully equipped gyms, pools, full-sized tennis courts, BBQ’s and function facilities; On the doorstep to the Broadwater and just a 5-minute boat ride from your pontoon to the restaurants of Sanctuary Cove; Easy access to boat ramps for weekends on the water and Natural Gas services are available in this estate. With all of this, it’s easy to understand why Coomera Waters is quickly gaining a reputation as a lifestyle location.
Disclaimer: All the information provided to you in our marketing material, has been sourced from third parties, and effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness, please note we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Raine and Horne Coomera/Nerang makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?