Introducing 7 Village High Crescent in Coomera Waters. This stunning multi-level residence is a must for you to inspect featuring five bedrooms, several living areas, a downstairs guest bathroom that’s perfect for in-laws & guests, and a dedicated media room!
Outstanding features include;
• 5 Generously sized bedrooms, 3 with balcony access.
• Master suite featuring large walk-in robe, ensuite, and balcony with private bush outlook.
• Expansive open plan lounge, dining & living area.
• High-quality tile, timber & carpet flooring throughout.
• Large private alfresco entertaining area.
• Purpose-built media room.
• Kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry
• Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout.
• Double garage with remote door opener and internal access.
• Central atrium with feature planting.
• Numerous storage areas throughout the home.
• 6000L Rainwater tank.
• 3kW Solar PV system.
• Security system with back to base panic button.
• Gutter guard system.
• Currently rented at $800 per week
• Lease expires 27.3.21
With the Coomera Waters Recreation Club 1 less than 100 meters away and having the privacy and security of living in a gated street surrounded by some of the finest homes in the estate, this will be the ideal place for you and your family to settle and enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle.
Village High Crescent in Coomera Waters provides arguably the best example of modern lifestyle living that Coomera Waters has to offer, with a short walk to Coomera Waters Marina shops and the estates’ major recreation club on your doorstep. Enjoy a stroll along the river bank or use the north arm of the Coomera River to quickly get to the Broadwater in your boat or jet ski. With bridge-free access and a secure serviced marina, all types of vessels can be catered for.
The estate includes an eco-friendly, 17-hectare tidal lake and 24 kms of nature trails; 24-hour on-site security; A stunning 70 berth marina and HarbourVue Waterfront Tavern, Restaurants, Cafe, IGA plus other services; Two resident-only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full-sized tennis courts, BBQ’s and function facilities; On the doorstep to the Broadwater and a short distance across the river from Sanctuary Cove; Easy access to boat ramps for weekends on the water and Natural Gas services are available in this estate. With all of this, it’s easy to understand why Coomera Waters is quickly gaining a reputation as a lifestyle location.
The Coomera area is seeing an unprecedented amount of infrastructure development including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre, this is a major addition to our area which offers over 59,000 square metres of shopping with approximately 140 shops including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Contact us today to arrange an inspection of this impressive property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?