From the moment you walk in and are greeted with a fantastic featured entry, you will know that this Brett Ward built home will impress! Sitting on a 741sqm block and boasting 4 large bedrooms with an extra-large master bedroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling custom joinery for extra storage that continues throughout the house.
With this open-plan design and modern gourmet kitchen with integrated twin ovens, granite benchtops, and high-quality finishes and touches with plenty of storage, you will think you have found the perfect balance of style and practicality.
The kitchen, living areas, and master bedroom all flow out to your swimming pool and canter-levered entertaining deck and alfresco that showcases the architectural styling that will suit all tastes and there’s plenty of room for entertaining during those summer barbecues and fun by the pool.
Your outdoor entertaining area also has grass for the kids and animals to play with their friends and all within eyesight of the kitchen and living areas.
Best of all for anyone with a boat you’ve got a fantastic drive-through garage that will fit most boats, jet ski’s and extra cars!
Kingtide lane is a super quiet section within the Westward Way gated section of the estate and is only a short stroll to the Coomera Waters Marina and shopping precinct.
• 4 Bedrooms all with built-ins
• Master Bedroom with Ensuite and twin showers
• 2 Bathrooms
• Media Room
• Double garage with built-in cupboard area
• Drive through garage access ( boat or jet ski )
• Study nook
• Custom joinery and fantastic storage
• Franke twin sink
• Twin Bosch ovens
• High-end carpet in bedrooms
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Swimming Pool with new equipment
• Granite benchtops throughout
• High ceilings with Shadow line style joins
• 6 Burner gas stove
• Vacuum Maid
• Plantation Shutters
• Low maintenance gardens
• Ceiling fans in most rooms
• 369.3 sqm property
• 741sqm block
Coomera Waters offers -
• Eco-friendly 17-hectare tidal lake and
• 24 kms of nature trails;
• 24-hour on-site security;
• A stunning 70 berth marina and Waterfront Tavern, restaurant,
• IGA plus other services;
• Two resident-only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools,
• full-size tennis courts, BBQ’s and function facilities;
• On the doorstep to the Broadwater and across the river from Sanctuary Cove;
• Easy access to boat ramps for weekends on the water; Natural Gas & Fibre Optic services available in this Estate.
The Coomera area is seeing an unprecedented amount of infrastructure being added including the Westfield Coomera Town Centre. This is a major addition to our area and is now open and offering over a 59,000 square meters shopping site with approximately 140 shops, including a dining precinct and movie theatres.
Recent news includes improvement to the Coomera City Marina and a New Public State High School for Coomera is helping shape our suburb to an extremely desirable location for families on the Gold Coast.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?