Located right on the edge of town, it’s not often these properties become available to the market. Set on 2.4 acres of easterly facing land with a Rural settlement zoning, your opportunities are endless.
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with walk in robes
- 2 bedrooms with direct access to outside
- Spacious lounge off the dining and kitchen
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage space and pantry.
- 2 bay colourbond shed
- Partially fenced and an array of fruit trees + seasonal creek
- Plenty of room for animals large and small
With so much potential this property is on the market to sell!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
Pomona State School
|74 Station Street Pomona QLD 4568||Primary||Government||0.88 km|
|Noosa District State High School - Pomona Campus||120 Summit Road Pomona QLD 4568||Secondary||Government||0.92 km|
Cooran State School
|31 James Street Cooran QLD 4569||Primary||Government||4.58 km|
Cooroy State School
|59 Elm Street Cooroy QLD 4563||Primary||Government||7.32 km|
Federal State School
|40 Middle Creek Road Federal QLD 4568||Primary||Government||7.98 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.