Capture the sunsets and breezes from the front veranda of this Circa 1920’s Queenslander, offering views to Mt Cooroora. Located in the heart of the stunning Noosa Hinterland community of Cooroy within easy strolling distance of cafes, shops, medical centres, restaurants and train station.
With period features including French doors and silky oak windows, VJ internal linings and polished timber floors plus ornate finishes such as fret work and stained glass windows.
There is a cosy lounge room with woodfire heater, 3 large bedrooms plus a sun room which could make an ideal office or 4th bedroom. Huge open plan light filled kitchen and dining room that adjoins the back undercover alfresco and outdoor BBQ area to create seamless indoor and outdoor living.
Positioned on a large 1001m2 allotment, this period home has recently been re-stumped. It is fully fenced with low maintenance gardens and a large double open shed for housing cars or caravan. There’s ample room for further shedding, pool or veggie gardens.
• Elegant Queenslander home
• 3 Large Bedrooms plus Sunroom/Office
• Polished timber floors, VJ linings
• Beautiful veranda across the front
• New deck alfresco dining area at the rear
• Positioned on 1,001m2 of flat easy to maintain yard
• Two street frontages and fully fenced
• Walk to town, golf, school, train station
• Easy access to highway to head North or South
• 20 Minutes to Noosa beaches and restaurants.
Contact Michael Robinson 0431 865 616 or Kate Mayne 0408 604 802 from Raine & Horne Noosa Hinterland to book an inspection time.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|