This 1914 Queenslander is set on 12 gentle sloping acres and offers the charm of yesteryear with the modern conveniences of today. The picturesque location of Como is only a pleasant 35 mins drive back from the Noosa River.
The home offers:-
- High ceilings, traditional fretwork & polished timber floors
- Comfortable kitchen
- 3 bedrooms with a large ensuite off the main
- Wide covered verandahs with views through to Cooroy Mountain
- Self contained area downstairs with an additional kitchen area, bathroom & living area
- 2 rustic sheds (one being the remnants from the old dairy)
- 10 × 11m shed perfect for a van, boat & cars
- 5kw solar
- Fully fenced
- Three dams + three large water tanks
- Selection of fruit trees + great veggie patch
Como is a locality of the Sunshine Coast and is located 36km’s north of Noosa Heads.
This property is a must to inspect!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
Kin Kin State School
|Main Street Kin Kin QLD 4571||Primary||Government||7.96 km|
Wolvi State School
|936 Kin Kin Road Wolvi QLD 4570||Primary||Government||13.95 km|
|Noosa District State High School - Pomona Campus||120 Summit Road Pomona QLD 4568||Secondary||Government||16.52 km|
Cooran State School
|31 James Street Cooran QLD 4569||Primary||Government||17.46 km|
Pomona State School
|74 Station Street Pomona QLD 4568||Primary||Government||18.18 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.