This business and residence generates a high turnover with very healthy profits. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right hospitality couple. A successful licenced restaurant which has been trading for over 30 years, with the added bonus of a packaged liquor licence operating as a cellar door. There is a separate three bedroom home with a swimming pool and lovely gardens, in an idyllic setting amongst vineyards on 3.2 acres on the edge of Cowra. This highly regarded restaurant has had good returns over a long period and figures are available. An ideal lifestyle change for those looking for an extremely good business and a lovely home.
- Set on 3 acres;
- Only 5 km from the centre of Cowra with main road frontage on the Cowra to Canberra road. Canberra two hours, Sydney four hours and Orange and Bathurst one hour;
- Restaurant seats up to 65 increasing to 100 when combined with the cellar door area;
- Full commercial kitchen including cool room and freezer;
- Inclusions in the restaurant: all tables and chairs, lounge chairs, two wood fires, large evaporative cooling system, gas heating and more;
- Cellar door selling various local wines – wine tasting;
- Restaurant on premises liquor licence;
- Packaged liquor licence to enable takeaway sales;
- Lovely separate three bedroom residence with built ins, ensuite, office, two car colourbond garage and in-ground pool;
- Beautiful lawns and gardens surrounding both the home and restaurant;
- This property would make an ideal function centre for weddings, parties and family functions.
Please note this is a walk in/walk out business sale.
Excellent value at $775,000.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||189|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$180 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|