Virtual Video Available Contact Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161
Situated in the highly popular Livingston estate, this east facing home is located in a street of high-end homes as you’re surrounded by the best! Living the lifestyle of your dream this family home features:
- Four generous sized bedrooms plus study/5th or home office
- Spacious master bedroom features a his and her WIRs, full Ensuite plus amazing balcony for a great view
- Open plan kitchen with stone island bench tops, 900 mm gas cook top and walk in butlers’ pantry and stainless-steel BOSH appliances
- Theatre room for enjoying movies with families and friends
- Central bathroom plus two powder rooms
- Massive Alfresco area opens wonderfully from living area and can be fully enclosed.
- 6.3 KW approx. Solar panels for additional benefit
Other Features: evaporative cooling and ducted heating, high ceilings, quality laminate flooring, two car garage with remote access, ceiling fans, quality chandelier, veggie patch, CCTV cameras, theater system with inbuilt speakers, outdoor privacy blinds, garden shed and security doors.
Close Proximity to:
- Casey Grammar School
- Marnebek School Cranbourne
- Casey Fields Primary School
- Clyde Grammar
- St Peter’s College- Cranbourne East Campus
- Cranbourne Shopping Centre
- Monash Health Cranbourne
- Casey Medical Centre
- Archers Field Drive Reserve Playground
An excellent location completes the picture with all essential amenities conveniently located this property won’t last long. Call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklistwithin walking distance or a short drive away.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||362|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|