Nestled in the warmly and highly sought-after Livingstone Estate within easy reach of all amenities which anyone might think of. This East Facing Ex Display home should be on your wish list. Featuring:
- Four bedrooms includes a spacious master bedroom with a spread-out walk-in wardrobe and with full ensuite
- Study room at the entrance for those who love to work from home or can be converted to place of worship
- Spacious open plan living area overlooking the hostess kitchen and easy access to decked outdoor entertainment area via Bi folding doors
- Kitchen with WIP, dishwasher, 900 mm cooktop, stainless steel appliance and 40mm stone benchtop
- Theatre room for watching movies and entertainment including projector and wall screen
- Low maintenance backyard with quality landscaping
- Double car garage with downlights and split system air conditioner
Other features: exposed aggregate drive way, decking, quality flooring, ducted heating, evaporative heating, feature walls, LED downlights, inbuilt speakers etc
Within a short drive to freeway access and walking distance to the Casey Race, Casey Fields, Casey Primary School, Cranbourne Primary School, Cranbourne Secondary, Lighthouse Christian College, Saint Thomas Apostle Catholic Primary School and Marnebek School, sporting grounds etc.
Enjoying light filled interiors with leafy surrounds and a variety of design features, this stunning home provides an exclusive lifestyle in a highly sought-after location.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|