Located in the heart of Cranbourne, it is within walking distance to all amenities, including Cranbourne Park & Hunt Club Shopping Centre, Cranbourne train Station, Cranbourne Secondary College, Casey Grammar School, quick access to South Gippsland Highway and surrounded by many parks. Featuring:
- Three bedrooms, with separate toilet and bathroom
- Spacious formal living with lot of natural lights
- Split system in lounge area and master bedroom
- Kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, tiles all around and a wall oven
- Backyard with plenty of space for kids and pets to play around
- Side access for the boat or caravan
- Wooden floor all around the house
- Access to a garden shed in the back yard
A great buy for those who are looking to live in, to invest or to downsize.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.