Located in one of most sort after estate in Clyde North, this east facing young family home is surely going to attract you with its comfortable setting. The magic thing about this home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels better to come back. Featuring:
• Four robed bedrooms provide excellent accommodation and include a master with walk-in-robe and full ensuite with double vanity
• An open plan kitchen, meals and family room has been perfectly formed to make family living easy, complete with 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & walk in pantry
• Well planned theatre/formal living for enjoyment all year round
• Family bathroom with a separate toilet and dedicated laundry with easy access to the backyard
• Presenting families with the great space for outdoor gathering and entertainment
• Other features: downlights, quality flooring, evaporative cooling, ducted heating, low maintenance backyard, high ceilings, stone benchtop etc
Ideally situated close to an array of quality amenities, such as; parks and playgrounds, Hillcrest Christian College, The Avenue Shopping Centre, Bunnings, Grayling Primary School, Doctors on Clyde, [email protected], Playgrounds, Shops, Family Day Cares, Child Care facilities and many more local amenities as the list goes on.
Furthermore, Proposed Town Centre with major supermarket and retail shops, an amazing village square alongside restaurants, cafes, childcare facilities, a gym, and office space. Also Lifestyle Village and Clubhouse will offer independent living options with over 250 dwellings. A central clubhouse will provide recreational facilities such as tennis courts and lawn bowling, offering a premium living experience.
To secure this amazing property call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist