Located in one of the most popular estate of Cranbourne East, Hunt Club offers plenty of space to explore with several parks and playgrounds within walking distance. With Canbourne East Primary, Secondary college, Hunt Club Shopping centre, public transport just at the door steps this amazing property must be on your wish list. Featuring:
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with full en-suite & BIR’s, other two bedrooms both with BIR’s
- Spacious kitchen with gas cook top, 600 mm stainless steel appliance, plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Family bathroom and a separate toilet.
- Spacious rear yard with plenty of space for kids and pets to play.
- Single lock up garage with rear roller door for access to the backyard plus an internal door into the living area.
- Extras include: Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, dishwasher etc
A great buy for those who are looking for a small house to move in or even as an investment property.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||288|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|