Located in one of the most highly sought after “Marriott Waters Estate” in Lyndhurst this home is in a prime location being only minutes away from local shops, schools, train station and all sporting facilities. Featuring:
- Four bedrooms, Master bedroom with full ensuite and WIR
- Dining & casual living area with exit doors allowing the inside to spill out to the outdoor entertaining area & onto the grassed area ideal for kids/pets to play around
- Theatre room for entertainment all year
- Beautiful kitchen with glass splashback, stone bench top, walk in pantry, dishwasher, gas cook top and quality appliances
- Separate laundry with access through the garage
- Extras including: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling system, low maintenance front yard, decking etc…
With walking distance to Merinda Park Train Station, Lyndhurst Primary School, Marriott Waters shopping centre, Hector Anderson Reserve, Lyndhurst Football and Netball Club, Club Marriott Lyndhurst, Multiple medical options & Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway this property should be on your list to inspect and BUY…
This warmest and friendliest family home is surely going to impress and suit buyers with its great size and location, so don’t wait to contact Yogi Patel now to discuss further.
Photo ID required for all inspections.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|