17 Montrose Way, Cranbourne West, VIC 3977
Sold for $600,000 (Dec 16, 2022)
Ideal First Home or Investment in perfect Location
This ideally located and highly comfortable home offers exceptional floorplan, versatility and is generously built with contemporary style and perfection. This delightful property is sure to impress any buyers looking at entering the market or investors.
As you enter the house, you are instantly drawn to the light filled open plan living and spacious Dining. The kitchen has built in double fridge cavity, pantry cupboard.
This home is suitable for range of families like first home buyers, down-sizers and investors. We invite you to come and inspect this neat property so you can make your own home.
Key Features of the Property:
• Master bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite and
• Two Additional bedrooms with built in robes.
• A Light Filled open plan living/Dining area
• Open outdoor living with big backyard good for family get together and Barbecue
• A well-equipped kitchen with gas cook top, pantry Cupboard and plenty of bench space
• 5kw split system for heating/cooling and Ducted heating throughout the home
• Backyard with the Garden shed
• Laundry and separate Toilet
• Two linens for extra storage
• ADT security Alarm All the amenities are nearby including Cranbourne west shopping centre, Marinda Park and Cranbourne Train station, playground, Cranbourne west Primary school, just a short drive to gym and local shops, for transport you also have easy access to Westernport freeway and city by Monash freeway. Rental estimate: $450-$470/week Contact us now to organise a private inspection of this beautiful family home before its sold. Nearby schools Cranbourne west primary school & St peter college, Cranbourne campus
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L20996031
- Property Type:House
- Open Parking:2
- Land Area:496 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|