Set in a quiet street of Cranbourne West, this east facing home is ideal for a growing family that is looking to enjoy both family living and entertaining or an investor that is searching to expand their portfolio in the south-eastern suburbs. Featuring:
• Three bedrooms, master bedroom with full ensuite and walk in robe
• Massive front living area to accommodate many guests for get together
• Good sized kitchen with gas cook top, oven and plenty of cupboards space
• Second living with easy access to huge pergola for outdoor entertainment all year round
• Large backyard for the kids and/or pets to play around with garden shed
• Other Features: brand new carpets, manual lock up garage, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar panels and multiple car parking space
Cranbourne West hosts all the essential amenities at arms including several parks and playgrounds to choose from. With numerous quality schools nearby such as Cranbourne West Primary School & St Peter’s College plus the added convenience of having the brand-new Woolworths Supermarket and a short drive away. Transport is a breeze with bus services running close plus the M1 is few minutes away for city commute.
This opportunity won’t last long, do not miss out on seeing your potential dream home or an investment today! Call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||347|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|