This home is perfect for the first homebuyers, investors, developers or people with enthusiasm for sports to play in the yard. Fantastically located right in the heart of Cranbourne, this property a very appealing proposition! Set on a large block of 660m2 approx, there’s a great potential for subdivision.
Freshly renovated, this property features 3 good size bedrooms,1 bathroom ,brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and separate dining area, which overlooks the rear yard. Large family area at entrance compliments the house perfectly, property is also equipped with split system air-conditioner, and Gas ducted heating, down lights and new wood flooring.
Short proximity to: -
• Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre,
• St Agatha’s Primary School
• Cranbourne West Primary School
• Cranbourne Park Primary School
• St Peters College, Cranbourne Campus
• Cranbourne Secondary College
• Local caf and shops on Lerline Street
• Cranbourne Racecourse
• Royal botanic Gardens, Cranbourne.
• Cranbourne Park
• Cranbourne Train Station
For more information, please contact Naval on 0401489262
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||370|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|