19 Charlotte Place, Cranbourne West, VIC 3977
Sold for $600,000 (Apr 21, 2023)
A Fantastic Opportunity !
Tucked away in a quiet court is this 3 bedroom delight. This home would ideally suit a young family, first home buyer, or investor looking to expand their portfolio, renovated and walk-in-ready.
This charming property offers 3 bedrooms
- the master with full ensuite and walk in robe, plus a central kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space. You'll enjoy a central heating, air-conditioned living space and separate meals area. Home cooks will appreciate the quality appliances including a gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher as well as plenty of cupboards and bench space. Features include:
- Master bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two Additional bedrooms with built in robes.
- Fully renovated kitchen with gas cook top, Smart touch Sensor pull out tap kitchen sink mixer tap, pantry Cupboard and plenty of bench space
- Sizable backyard
- perfect for kids and fur babies
- Quite court location Cranbourne West is a fast-developing and family-friendly area. Offering a great combination of schools including Cranbourne West Primary, and St Peter's College. Central to Sandhurst Shopping Centre set amongst new estates as well as established estates. The area provides easy access to main arterial roads including Monash Freeway and East Link and is very popular with families and investors. Access to public transport including Merinda Park Station and Cranbourne Train Station close by. Book your inpsection today before it's too late! DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions in the content and photos are approximate only. Due diligence check list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22045067
- Property Type:House
- Open Parking:1
- Land Area:432 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|