Situated in popular "Casiana Grove Estate "is this stylish double story residence, brimful of natural light and inspiring interiors and exteriors. Built-in 2015, this is a great investment for investors and as well as for first home buyers
• Tailored for secure low-maintenance living, the property comprises an expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen zone, spacious formal lounge at entrance,4 large bedrooms (main with en-suite), additional bathroom, separate laundry, powder room, study nook, double garage with, rear access and remote control and alfresco
• Spacious open plan kitchen with large stone benchtops and loads of cupboard space comes fully equipped with 900mm stainless steel appliances, glass splashback & dishwasher
• Other great features include stone benchtops, high ceilings, refrigerated cooling and heating system & LED lighting.
• Great sized covered outdoor area and good sized backyard, suits kids and party people.
• Only a few mins drive to Barton Primary School, Cranbourne Park shopping centre, Cranbourne train station and St Peter College, Clarinda Park Village with access to IGA shopping, medical facilities, gym, café and many more great facilities.
• Walking distance to upcoming Woolworths Shopping (to be completed by mid-2020)
• 40mins drive to Melbourne CBD and easy access to all the great scenery in the south-east area.
This eye-catching home with 4 bedrooms + study nook, is the remarkable versatile property that suits many buyers and sure to impress, enquire now with Naval or Vinay
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||262|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|