Located in one of the prime pockets of Narre Warren South this Elevated North facing gorgeous home is sure to impress you. Seating on approx. 559m2 this young and modern Henley build master piece is just moments away from Narre Warren Train Station, Monash Freeway and Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre, Don Bosco Catholic and Fleetwood Primary School, Nossal High School, Fountain Gate Secondary School & safe residential pocket with walking tracks. Featuring:
• Huge master bedroom with full ensuite, double vanity, wide shower, Walk in Robes and rare access to backyard
• Other two bedrooms with Built in Robes and a separate study area, fourth bedroom can be use as a rumpus room and have access to the backyard.
• Modern spacious kitchen with glass splash back, grand stone bench top, 900 mm Gas Cook top, huge walk in pantry with glass door and a dishwasher
• Good size formal lounge overlooking kitchen, dining area and easy access to outdoor entertainment.
• Decked alfresco area perfect for entertaining your friends, family and guests all year round.
• Good size backyard with plenty of room for kids and dogs to play around
• Other features: downlights, ducted heating, extra roomed laundry with walk in linen, aggregate concrete driveway quality blinds, decking, 5 star energy rating with solar hot water, landscaped backyard, quality A&L double glazed thick 3 panelled sliding doors for living dinning and master bedrooms, huge front yard, split system air conditioner, bus route from the estate etc
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||324|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|