Now Open For Private Viewing. Virtual Video Available Contact Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161
This East facing home is set on a generous 570 sqm block in a super location will exceed your expectations of convenient and carefree living set nearby to a well-maintained park and close proximity to a wide range of amenities that Cascades on Clyde and Selendra Rise offers, including wetlands, playgrounds, supermarkets and cafes. Featuring:
- Four bedrooms, master with full ensuite and walk in robe. Other two bedrooms with WIR and the third bedroom can be utilised as a theatre room
- Roomy front living with plenty of natural lights
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious living overlooking dinning and the kitchen with the easy access to the outdoor.
- Well-spaced great backyard for kids and dogs to play around and with side access to put boat or caravan
- Extras: remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, low maintain front and back yard and garden shed
This centrally located home is close to the Selandra Rise and Hunt Club shopping centres, Bunnings in Clyde, ALDI, Casey fields fitness complex, private and public Schools ( Cranbourne East Primary and Secondary school, Clyde Primary, Casey Grammar school, St Thomas College, St peters college, Alkira Secondary collage etc. ), Kindergartens, ample parkland and more. Transport will be a breeze with the 798-bus service running adjacent to the estate and easy access to the M1 & M3 Freeway.
This unique property will suit a wide range of family’s so please contact the Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 before it’s gone!
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||362|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|