Perfect for investment this east facing brand new home is located in the well sought-after Delaray Estate in Clyde North and within close proximity to local shopping centres, primary and secondary schools, child care facilities, bus stops and parklands. Featuring:
- Four bedrooms includes a master bedroom with a spacious walk in wardrobe, and three other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Separate front living area overlooking the street and to accommodate many guests
- Two bathrooms includes light and bright ensuite, and the second bathroom has a separate toilet for that extra piece of privacy
- Spacious kitchen with cupboard space, new dishwasher, 900 mm cooktop, stainless steel appliance and stone benchtop
- Open family/dining area with outdoor access
- Double car garage with large driveway
Other feature: landscaped front garden, LED downlights, ducted heating and evaporative cooling, rendered facade and quality carpets
Investors looking for property with a fixed income then this property is a gem. As this one is currently rented for $410 a week. Walk to Club Delaray to meet, connect, relax and stay active with local residents, which includes swimming pool, tennis court, function room, gym and a café. More over estate’s scenic wetland, open parks and meandering paths will keep you active.
If you’re a first home buyer, you may be eligible for the $10,000 FHOG and stamp duty savings (condition apply)
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||411|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|