Please book your private appointment by contacting Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161.
Virtual videos are also available
Situated perfectly in the heart of Cranbourne, within moments to train station, bus stop, primary school, medical centre, child care, shopping centre, high street pricint and much more, this well look after property sets on 669m2 (approx.) land and features:
• Three bedrooms, master bedroom with feature wall and semi ensuite
• Spacious formal lounge with lots of natural light and quality curtains at the windows
• Dining/second living overlooking kitchen and easy access to outdoor area
• Updated kitchen with loads of storage and bench space
• Big decked outdoor entertainment area leading to a massive backyard with lots of space for kids and dogs to play around
• Double shed garage/workshop & super long driveway with parking spaces for many more cars
• Other features: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, downlights and garden shed
This excellent property is situated close to everything Cranbourne has to offer and will be suitable to a first home buyer, an investor or a developer for future knock and rebuilt. For more information, please contact Yogi Patel on 0415 719 161.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklistwithin walking distance or a short drive away.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||370|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|