Situated in popular "Delaray Estate "is this stylish double story residence, brimful of natural light and inspiring interiors and exteriors. Built in March 2018,this is a great investment for investors and as well as for first homebuyers as they can move in within 1 year to take advantage of stamp duty savings.
• Tailored for secure low-maintenance living, the property comprises an expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen zone, 3 large bedrooms (main with en-suite), additional bathroom, separate laundry, powder room, double garage with remote control and alfresco. Other prime features include stone bench tops, premium modern flooring, air-conditioning & LED lighting.
• Spacious open plan kitchen with stone bench tops and loads of cupboard space comes fully equipped with 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
• Great sized covered outdoor area and big backyard, suits kids and party people.
• Minutes to Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, Clyde Shopping Centre, Eclipse Education Centre, Kids On Clyde, bus stop, Cranbourne Station, St. Peters College Cranbourne East & St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Primary School, Coles Express service station & Casey RACE.
CLUB DELARAY: Walk to Club Delaray that has below features:
• Fully-equipped gym
• Tennis court
• Four lane lap pool
• Resort-style play pool
• Function room and theatrette with cinema facilities
• Library and parents’ lounge
• Community Garden and Men’s Shed
This eye-catching home with 3 bedrooms + study nook, is the remarkable versatile property that suits many buyers and sure to impress, enquire now with Naval on 0401 489 262.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||407|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|