Private inspections can be booked now.
Please call or text Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161 or email on [email protected]
Situated in a highly sought-after pocket of Hampton Park, this is an ideal and convenient lifestyle unit which is perfect for any investors, first home buyers or downsizers. Featuring:
- 2 Bedrooms, master bedroom with full en-suite and walk in robes
- Spacious formal living with downlights
- Kitchen with 900 mm gas cooktop, walk in pantry and ample storage space
- Good size backyard with garden shed and recycle rain water tank
- Other features: Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, 12 solar panels, dual entrance to the backyard, european style laundry and no body corporate. Single remote garage.
Situated within walking distance to the local school, Hampton Park Shopping complex, public reserve, public transport and easy access to freeway, this unit an excellent opportunity to buy.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|