Located within walking distance to all amenities, including Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, Train Station, Cranbourne Park Primary School, Cranbourne West Primary School, quick access to South Gippsland Highway and surrounded by many parks. This home can be your ideal place to live in, to invest or to downsize. Featuring:
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with WIR and other two bedrooms with BIR and a central bathroom plus separate toilet
- Spacious formal living with lot of natural lights
- Dinning area overlooking hostess kitchen area
- Kitchen with gas appliance, glass splashback and plenty of cupboard space
- Backyard with plenty of space for kids and pets to play around
Extras: split system air-conditioner, solar panels, downlights, feature walls, laminate flooring, remote operated lock up garage, garden shed and a quiet court location. First home buyers, downsizers or investors surely this one must be on your list to inspect and buy!
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Important note: The front carport is not included in the sale and will be removed before the settlement
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||261|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|