Titled block in ever popular EAST estate, this 448m2 (appx) land parcel, offers you a perfect opportunity to build your dream home.
Location is the key when deciding for your family home or an investment. This block is ideally positioned :
- 5 minutes to Merinda Park Train Station and walking distance to the bus stop.
- 10 Minutes to M1 and Shopping Centres
- 3 minutes to Hunt Club Village Shopping ,Springhill & Thompson Park Shopping Centres
- Minutes to Carlisle Park Primary School, Springhill Drive Early Learning & Medical Centre
- Recreational and sporting facilities such as Cranbourne Racecourse, Casey Fields Tennis Courts and Carlisle Park are at your fingertips.
Hurry !!! This wouldn’t last long.
For further information call Daljit Singh 0404433235
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||308|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
Cranbourne Carlisle Primary School
|15 Silky Oak Drive Cranbourne VIC 3977||Primary||Government||0.99 km|
Cranbourne East Secondary College
|2 Bowyer Avenue Cranbourne East VIC 3977||Secondary||Government||1.55 km|
|Marnebek School Cranbourne-Cranbourne East Campus||2 Bowyer Avenue Cranbourne East VIC 3977||Special||Government||1.55 km|
Cranbourne East Primary School
|2 Bowyer Avenue Cranbourne East VIC 3977||Primary||Government||1.61 km|
Cranbourne Secondary College
|96-140 Clarendon Street Cranbourne VIC 3977||Secondary||Government||1.82 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.