Neat, stylish and quality are only a few words that describe this well looked after stunning 3-bedroom family home sitting on 650 Sqm Block. Located in the well-established and quite part of Cranbourne, close to all amenities such as schools, shops, public transport, freeway and park lands.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, master with En-suite and walk in robe and 2 good sized bedrooms with
double built in robs, central bathroom.
- spacious living areas include heating furnace and air condition.
- Bright kitchen features plenty of bench top and cupboard space overlooking meals area.
- Large laundry with ample of storage.
- The low maintenance back yard. Ideal private space in which to entertain or relax.
- Double lock up car garage and carport for extra 2 car space.
- NBN fibre connection to the house.
- Got new Fence and new roof tiles.
- potential subdivision STCA.
Just a short drive to Cranbourne shopping Centre, Thompson Parkway shopping centre. Local schools around Range bank primary & Courtenay garden primary school. Short walk to Merinda park train station.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||263|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
Rangebank Primary School
|14-36 Lesdon Avenue Cranbourne VIC 3977||Primary||Government||0.75 km|
St Therese's School
|131 Endeavour Drive Cranbourne North VIC 3977||Primary||Non-Government||0.78 km|
St Therese's Primary School
Lyndhurst Secondary College
|950 South Gippsland Highway Cranbourne North VIC 3977||Secondary||Government||1.05 km|
Courtenay Gardens Primary School
|62-76 Courtenay Avenue Cranbourne North VIC 3977||Primary||Government||1.45 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.