Nestled in the ever-popular Berwick Waters Estate, Orchard Rise & Minta Farm estate, this beautiful young & modern Metricon built double storey home will surely impress you. This estate is located within close proximity to well-equipped Eden rise shopping centre and only a short drive from the freeway, this property has access to all amenities located near Berwick, Clyde and Narre Warren South. Featuring :
• Four bedrooms, master bedroom complete with walk in robe, full ensuite and double vanity
• Modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliance, 900 mm gas cook top, walk in pantry, window glass splash back and stone bench top
• Two separate living areas plus a rumpus room
• Alfresco area for entertainment with dual access from the property
• Good size backyard with plenty of room for kids and pets to enjoy
• Other features : approx. 5.2 KW Solar panels, modern facade, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, bosch dishwasher, quality laminated flooring, double remote operated garage, double glazed windows throughout, down lights etc
Located in Melbourne’s south east, Orchard Rise & Minta Farm estate offers over huge hectares of wetlands and open space.
This home is in a prime location with local schools & colleges including:
• Hillcrest Christian College
• Rivercrest Christian College
• St Francis Xavier College
• St Catherine’s Primary School
• Berwick Chase Primary School
• Beaconhills College
• Haileybury College, Berwick
This is a property that is sure to tick almost all of your boxes and to put you at the envy of all of your friends & family!
Grab it Today before it is gone tomorrow!! Call Yogi Patel – 0451719161 now.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||407|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|