Positioned in one of the most popular pockets of Cranbourne North and surrounded by fantastic range of amenities this semi renovated home is must to see. Sitting on approx. 719m2 block this home is close of Saint Therese’s Primary school, walking distance to Lyndhurst Secondary College, Merinda park Station, Merinda park learning, community centre, the Cranbourne home maker centre, parks and restaurants. Featuring:
• Three bedrooms, master bedroom with full ensuite walk in robe and a remote operated ceiling fan
• Other three bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fan
• Massive formal lounge with lot of natural lights plus a Bar/Study area
• Well maintained kitchen with 900 mm gas cook top and oven overlooking dining area
• Main central bathroom and a separate toilet
• Huge Pergola for entertaining guests all year round with easy access to the garage
• Other features include: split system air conditioner, downlights, quality carpets and blinds, wall heater etc
A great investment property or first home with a potential of subdivision (STCA). Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||341|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|