Perfectly positioned in a quiet area of Hampton Park and is within walking distance to the local pre-school, Kilberry primary school, Hampton Park Shopping complex, medical centre, Rivergum Reserve, public transport and easy access to the M1 and Hallam train station. This young and well-maintained property would be ideal as a first home or to downsize or perfect investment opportunity. Featuring:
• Three bedrooms, master bedroom with full ensuite, WIR and access to alfresco, other three bedroom with BIR
• Spacious formal lounge with lots of natural light
• Second massive living overlooking hostess kitchen and dining space with easy access to outdoor area
• Modern spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, loads of storage and bench space
• Central bathroom with toilet shower and bath tub plus separate laundry
• Other features: ducted heating split system air conditioner, high ceilings, downlights, fully render, rain water tank, No body corporation etc
This excellent property is situated close to everything Hampton Park has to offer. For more information, please contact Yogi Patel on 0415 719 161.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklistwithin walking distance or a short drive away.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||325|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|