Set on an elevated block with lovely views on a peaceful street on approx. 544sqm (approx.) allotment in a desirable pocket of Hampton Park. With recently renovated kitchen in to a modern décor this property can be your first home, an investment property or even to down size. Featuring:
- 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with walk through bathroom and double built in robe
- Spacious formal lounge with wall A/C, ceiling fan and lot of natural lights
- Renovated modern kitchen with gas cook top, glass splash back, stone bench top, ample storage space and dishwasher
- Second living/dining area overlooking hostess kitchen and with easy access to backyard
- Huge pergola for entertaining your friends and families all year around and for multiple car parking
- Great backyard with views of horses grazing over your back fence and just a stroll to the wetlands, Coral Park Primary School and the 894 bus on Laura drive
- Extras: 20 solar panels, downlights, quality curtains, garden shed, double carport and wall heater.
Look no further and secure this gem. Call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|