Located within the highly sought-after Mayfield Estate which offers a lifestyle surrounded by parks, playgrounds and Casey Fields sporting facilities this beautifully presented low maintenance home is perfect for the first home buyers or new families. Featuring:
- Four bedrooms includes a master bedroom with a spacious walk in wardrobe, access to outdoor entertainment area and three other bedrooms with built in wardrobes
-Separate huge front living area overlooking the street and to accommodate many guests
- Two bathrooms includes light and bright ensuite, and the second bathroom has a separate toilet for that extra piece of privacy
- Spacious kitchen with of overhead cupboard space, quality dishwasher, 900 mm cooktop, stainless steel appliance and stone benchtop
- Massive family/dining area with outdoor access to alfersco area to entertain many guests
- Low maintenance backyard and concrete around the house
- Double car garage with large driveway and extra parking space on the road
Situated within a short drive to freeway access and all the amenities you will ever need including walking distance to the Casey Primary School. Additional schools nearby include Cranbourne Primary School, Cranbourne Secondary, Lighthouse Christian College, Saint Thomas Apostle Catholic Primary School and Marnebek School. With such a suburb location and practical layout, this home is sure to suit growing families, investors or first home buyer.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|