Situated in highly sought-after Acacia Estate opposite a beautiful park and within stone throw away from Botanic Ridge Primary School, this modern home is perfect for first home buyers, investors and down-sizers. Featuring:
- Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with his and her walk in robe and full en-suite. Other bedrooms with built in robes.
- Modern entertainer’s kitchen fitted with stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, 900 mm gas cooktop, dishwasher & plenty of cupboard space.
- Massive living area overlooking hostess kitchen, dining area and with easy access to backyard.
- Outdoor area for kids and pets to play around on natural grass
- Extra feature include: 18 Solar Panels, quality door bell, single remote garage with internal access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, quality curtains and floating floors, north facing with plenty of natural light, low maintenance gardens and garden shed.
Acacia Estate is designed to blend perfectly with the natural environment, including the Royal Botanic Gardens placed right next door and beautifully landscaped parks, designed wetlands and wide tree lined streets. Other features include Botanic Village, a local shopping hub with its own supermarket, cafe and speciality stores and even a community centre.
Call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$483 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|