Positioned in the popular Highgrove Estate, this young & stunning approx. 45 sq Carlise masterpiece is sure to impress you. Surrounded just moments away from the popular Clyde Primary School, Selandra Rise Shopping Centre & Shopping on Clyde, Casey RACE Recreation & Aquatic Centre and Casey Indoor Sports Centre, Parklands, Reserves and many more. Featuring:
• Spacious study/home office for those who like to work from home.
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge plus a huge open plan family lounge and dining area adjoining the alfresco and overlooking backyard and a rumpus/theatre room for entertainment
• Modern Kitchen with 900mm cook top, stainless steel appliance, window splash back, stone benchtop, under-mount sink, double oven, quality shelving and cabinetry.
• Butler’s pantry with fully operated second kitchen including 900mm cook top, under-mount sink, stone bench top and quality shelving
• Sliding doors opening-up to a fantastic alfresco perfect for entertaining a large crowd.
• Powder room for guests, laundry with modern cabinetry and double garage with internal access to the home.
• Luxurious master suite with private balcony, huge WIR and full ensuite with double vanity, oversized shower, separate toilet and spa bath.
• Three more generous bedrooms all with walk-in robes.
• Spacious 3rd lounge/retreat to relax.
• Family bathroom and separate toilet.
Refrigerated cooling & heating, double glazing, LED downlights and pendant fittings, stone bench tops, alarm system, pre-installed cables 8 point camera system, quality dishwasher, provision for fire place in the front living area, quality laminated flooring and carpets, exposed aggregate driveway, high ceilings, landscaped front garden and concrete around the house.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||407|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|