Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Coral Park Primary School. St. Kevin’s Primary School, Amberely Park Shops and equidistant to Lynbrook Shops, Lynbrook Railway Station and Hampton Park Shops is this well maintained, energy efficient family home should be in your list to inspect. Featuring:
• Three Bedrooms plus a study/baby room. Master bedroom with full ensuite and WIR
• Spacious formal lounge to accommodate many guests
• Family kitchen overlooking second living/dining with gas cook top, dishwasher and wall oven
• Easy access to undercover pergola for outdoor entertainment leading to the double steel garage with extra-long driveway, ideal for boat, caravan, trailer or small truck
• Massive shed converted into living area can be operated as a bungalow or 3rd living area with potential space to install bathroom including shower and toilet
Extras: downlights, quality ceiling fans, roller shutters, gas ducted heating, air conditioner, 18 × 4.5 KW solar panels, garden shed etc.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in a private inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|