Please book your private appointment by contacting Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161.
Virtual videos are also available
Located within walking distance to the Hampton Park shopping centre, medical centre, banks, primary school secondary college, public transport, easy access to the M1 and Hallam train station. This beautiful and well-maintained house is set on a low maintenance block of approximately 462sqm would be ideal as a first home or perfect investment opportunity. Featuring:
• Three well layout bedrooms with central bathroom and separate toilet
• Spacious formal lounge with lots of natural light, split system air conditioner and quality curtains at the windows
• Second roomy living overlooking hostess kitchen and dining space with easy access to outdoor area
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, rangehood, loads of storage and bench space
• Good size backyard with easy access to the double carport
This excellent property is situated close to everything Hampton Park has to offer. For more information, please contact Yogi Patel on 0415 719 161.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklistwithin walking distance or a short drive away.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||325|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|