Located in one of the highly sort estate “Belmond On Clyde”, this young and charming home can be your first home or a prudent investment. Featuring:
• Three Bedrooms, master bedroom with full en-suite and walk-in robe
• Other bedrooms with BIR’s all serviced by a family bathroom and a separate toilet
• Huge open plan living area overlooking the hostess kitchen and dining area
• Modern kitchen with stone bench-top, tiled splash-back, 600 mm cooktop, dishwasher and built in pantry
• Low maintenance garden with artificial grass.
• Other features: ducted heating, high ceilings, split system air conditioner, downlights, quality tilings, single remote garage with internal access etc.
Superbly situated in the heart of Clyde with Clyde shopping centres within a short distance. Moments from Casey Fields, quality schools, childcare centres and Casey RACE Aquatic and Leisure Centre. Within walking distance to bike paths, playgrounds, parks, sports facilities this home should be on your list to inspect.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection or visit the open homes.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||189|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|