Located in one of the highly sought-after suburbs in the south east, this young and beautiful property is set in a perfectly quiet pocket and provides for easy living close to all amenities including parks, public transport, Sikh Temple, Lynbrook Shopping Centre, fuel station, primary schools, secondary college, easy access to the Monash freeway and many more. Featuring:
• Double master bedrooms. One on the ground floor with full ensuite and walk in robes and other on first floor with also full ensuite and walk in robes
• Two other bedrooms are with built in robes
• Good size formal lounge overlooking kitchen and dining area
• Modern spacious kitchen with stone bench top and 900mm cook top
• Study/Home Office/Pooja room located at the entrance with lot of natural lights
• Low maintenance backyard with concreted courtyard with sufficient space to build a pergola (S.T.C.A.)
Other features: ducted heating, 2 x split system air conditioner, european style laundry, porcelain tiles, additional family bathroom, rendered faade, double garage with remote roller door, water tank etc
With Lynbrook being the suburb, which is characterised by its friendly and warm neighbourhood, while being centrally located well within reach of all amenities, this much be on your list to inspect.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|