Located in one of the most prominent and sought-after estates, Hartleigh offers beautiful park that not only provides a stunning outlook for neighbouring homes, but also encourages residents to gather together and enjoy the outdoors. North facing with lake view this double storey home is sure to impress you. Featuring:
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge plus a huge open plan family lounge and dining area adjoining the alfresco and overlooking backyard and a rumpus/theatre room for entertainment
• Modern Kitchen with 900mm cook top, stainless steel appliance, window splash back, stone benchtop, oven, quality shelving, cabinetry and huge walk in pantry.
• Sliding doors opening-up to a fantastic decked alfresco perfect for entertaining a large crowd.
• Spacious laundry and Double garage with internal access to the home.
• Spacious study/home office.
• Luxurious master suite with private balcony facing immaculate lake, huge his and her WIR and full ensuite with double vanity and oversized shower
• Four more generous bedrooms all with built in robes.
• Spacious 3rd lounge/retreat to relax.
• Family bathroom and separate toilet.
Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, quality wood binds through out, double glazed window, LED downlights and pendant fittings, keyless entry lock, dishwasher, quality laminated flooring and carpets, exposed aggregate driveway, landscaped front garden with decked entry and possible side access for the generous backyard.
Please don’t hesitate to call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 for further details!
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$393 p.w.|