Are you looking for a foot in the door into this fast paced industry? We are on the search for an enthusiastic, ambitious person who is looking for a long term career in Real Estate.
This opportunity will enable you to work alongside our highly experienced Property Management team. You will be exposed to the vibrant Real Estate Industry from the ground up and will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
There is significant career progression opportunities for the right person, so if you are keen to learn and put in the work required to be the best you can be, then this role is for you!
- Time management
- Ability to work independently
- A great listener
- High level of organisation
- Alibility to prioritise workload
- Client service skills
- You must be a great communicator; electronically, written and in person
- Competent IT / Computer skills
- Most importantly, a willingness to learn, grow, adapt, and a strong desire to forge a career in Real Estate
The position is permanent part-time and you will be required to work every second Saturday. We do believe in work-life balance, so flexible working hours are always considered.
A Certificate of Registration is a requirement.
Raine&Horne Dapto seeks positive, authentic, talented people to join us. We provide a respectful, inclusive and professional working environment and the opportunity to work with a supportive network.
We look forward to hearing from you.