Available to rent mid-December is this lovely, neat, family home, featuring:
- 3 Great sized bedrooms, free standing robes for tenant use.
- Large timber kitchen with lots of storage.
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- Great sized living and dining areas.
- Off street parking.
- Entertainment/BBQ area at rear.
- Water usage included in rent.
- Pet considered upon application.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
Warilla Public School
|41 William Avenue Warilla NSW 2528||Primary||Government||0.38 km|
|41 William Avenue Warilla NSW 2528||Special||Government||0.4 km|
Warilla High School
|10 Keross Avenue Barrack Heights NSW 2528||Secondary||Government||0.56 km|
Barrack Heights Public School
|25 Hunter Street Barrack Heights NSW 2528||Primary||Government||0.85 km|
|Aspect South Coast School, Barrack Heights||25 Hunter Street Barrack Heights NSW 2528||Special||Non-Government||0.87 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.