This home is tucked away in a quiet family orientated street. It features sizeable living areas and a very practical, family friendly floor plan. Only a hop, skip and jump to lakes, walking paths, parks and school.
• Central kitchen is practical and includes a large pantry, plenty of bench and storage space, all overlooking the outdoor entertaining area
• Sizeable living rooms that could easily double as a dining room and also an addition living space at the rear of the home; all opening onto the rear verandah
• Master bedroom is situated at the rear of the home and features a walk in robe and ensuite
• Remaining bedrooms are down the hall way and feature built in robes and air-conditioning
• Main bathroom boasts a separate shower and bath
• Extra features include an internal laundry and air-conditioning throughout
• Outside you will be pleasantly surprised by the alfresco area overlooking the rolling green lawn
• Garden shed, undercover parking for two and reticulation are just a few additional features in this cosy home in Woolen Place!
This home is in arguably the best suburb of Palmerston with everything you would possibly want at your fingertips.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$458 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|