This ground level unit has been well maintained and is located in a quiet complex at the end of the street.
- Well equipped kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space including pantry overlooks the light and bright living area. Large windows and doors allow for fantastic airflow to enjoy cool breezes and natural light
- Master bedroom is over-sized and has generous built in robes and direct balcony access, perfect for anyone who likes to be able to enjoy stepping outside first thing in the morning to enjoy the fresh air!
- Cozy balcony is great for enjoying a drink or alfresco dining with a friend
- Combined bathroom and laundry with plenty of under vanity storage
- Bedroom two is complete with mirrored built in robes
- Fully tiled and air conditioned throughout
- Off street parking for one vehicle
Only a short distance from Darwin’s CBD you can also find public transport, dining, cafes, parks and a corner store very close by. Don’t miss your opportunity to check out this quiet hidden gem!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-33 %|