This gorgeous elevated three bedroom home in Ludmilla will surely take your breath away. Situated on a 1000sqm block on a peaceful street and surrounded by lush manicured gardens, the property radiates comfort, peace, and serenity.
The home features beautiful polished flooring and louvres throughout to provide a beautiful airflow and help keep the power bill down, with separate living and dining areas and a study nook. You’ll also find a charming well-designed kitchen with an abundance of storage and preparation space. The veranda provides the ideal spot for alfresco dining of an evening and enjoying a coffee of a morning. All three bedrooms are well sized and each boast built in wardrobes, and a separate bath and toilet will keep mornings running smoothly.
Underneath the home you’ll find a secure storeroom for storing gardening supplies, a covered patio/rumpus area, and laundry area. There is also an air-conditioned studio, which is the ultimate place for a small home office tucked away from the hustle and bustle upstairs. A second toilet is conveniently located under the home too, so there’s no wet feet running from the glistening in-ground pool and through the house.
Relatively low maintenance, the gardens surrounding the home are beautifully landscaped and give the property a warm, tropical feel. The rich palms create a screen of privacy around the pool for peace of mind while swimming and shade from the NT sun.
- 3 well sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Bathroom with shower over bath & separate toilet
- Separate living & dining opening out onto the large covered balcony, ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining
- Well lit study nook
- Louvres and ceiling fans throughout
- Storeroom & weather protected laundry area
- Air-conditioned studio office area
- Second toilet
- Under cover entertaining area
- Glistening in-ground salt water pool
- Fully fenced yard – perfect for kids and pets
Within an easy cycle distance of Parap and Ludmilla Primary Schools and the Parap Shopping Village and weekend markets, this delightful property is well worth a visit.