Uniquely designed three bedroom home with high ceilings and exposed timber beams. The home is set in the middle of the block providing beautiful gardens at the front and rear along with the potential to add extra privacy with a fence at the entrance.
Verandas are located at the front & rear of the property, the perfect places to relax & entertain in Darwin’s tropical climate. The outdoor areas also include paved parking areas for several vehicles & a small garden shed.
Inside this solidly constructed brick home is an open plan living and dining area with a full sized kitchen that has a breakfast bar and plenty of storage within the built in cupboards.
All of the bedrooms are fitted out with A/C plus the bathroom offers a bath and a vanity with storage.
Set on an impressive 825m2 block – this is a great opportunity to have pets, stretch your legs, entertain in style or extend the home or drop in a pool – the options are endless!
• Gated entry to the home with parking space for 2 or more
• Backyard is separately fenced from the front making it easy to have pets
• Verandas located at the front & rear of the house
• Solid brick property that was built to stand the test of time
• Open plan living and dining areas with high ceilings, exposed timber beams, split A/C and tiled flooring
• Kitchen has hard wearing laminate counters plus plenty of built in storage space
• 3 bedrooms each with split system A/C
• Bathroom includes a bath and vanity with storage
• Impressive 825m2 block of land with loads of potential
• Nearby to schools for the kids of any age
• 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD
• Close to parks with play areas for the kids
• Palmerston Swimming pool and tennis courts