Beautifully built in 2016 in one of Palmerston’s most desirable residential locations is this exquisite four bedroom residence. Nestled adjacent to the Zuccoli Plaza this property offers modern elegance and refinement second to none.
• Custom built executive designed home , be the first to occupy
• Air conditioned and tiled throughout with quality fixtures and fittings
• Four bedrooms all of substantial size, each with built in wardrobes
• Enviable master suite is spacious with a lovely ensuite featuring twin shower and stone top vanity. A walk through robe of epic proportions completes the package.
• Main bathroom is spacious offering an indulgent bath tub, separate shower alcove and vanity with plenty of storage
• The home offers two living areas, the first is situated near the master suite and would make an ideal parent retreat
• The second living space incorporates a beautiful kitchen, dining alcove and lounge room that opens through bi fold glass doors to the sensational alfresco area outside
• Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances offers practicality, ample storage and beautiful stone bench tops
• A butlers pantry complements the kitchen, a superb use of space with room for a second fridge
• A lounge and dining space of liberal proportion is a blank canvas for the buyer to add their furnishings and style
• Stepping outside, the alfresco area is a delight, showcasing a lovely manicured lawn
• An elevated concrete patio provides ample dining and entertaining space, with steps down to the low maintenance lawn and garden
• Double automatic garage and Crimsafe security screens and doors through out for added peace of mind
• Laundry is sizeable with direct access outside and a large linen press
• 4.5kw solar system to reduce power costs
Situated at the end of the court, with only one neighbouring property, this delightful home is a must see, practical for a large family, easy formal living and entertaining for the executive, or simply an indulgence for the successful and/or retired.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|