Property ID: 19787829
This Brinkin townhouse is nestled in a peaceful complex and features a practical floorplan with great living spaces!
• Well equipped kitchen is perfect for the home chef, with ample cupboard and bench space
including breakfast bar, looking out towards the living area
• Spacious living area opens to a well designed outdoor living area with plenty of
undercover space to enjoy alfresco dining or entertaining with friends
• Master bedroom features built in robe and its own private balcony, perfect for enjoying
a morning coffee
• Two remaining bedrooms both include built in robes, with a second small balcony off
• Bathroom features shower over bath with separate toilet
• Additional storage under stairs
• Expansive courtyard with garden shed
• Enclosed laundry is accessible from outdoor entertaining area and also includes a
downstairs toilet and loads of storage space
Just around the corner from Casuarina Square and Charles Darwin University, this property is all about location!
Raine & Horne DO NOT accept 1form applications, if you would like to apply for a Raine & Horne property, please contact us via the “Email Agent” button and we will forward you the necessary documents.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$895 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|