Property ID: 20051514
This stylish four bedroom family home features a practical and spacious floor plan with large living areas, beautiful floorboards and quality finishes throughout. Solar panels really complete the house and take some of the stress out of ever rising power bills!
• Expansive open plan living area is perfect for the large family or house share, with plenty of space for everyone to enjoy!
• Modern and well equipped kitchen is a chefs delight, with plenty of cupboard space and stone benchtops including generous breakfast bar
• Take a step outside and enjoy alfresco dining or just relaxing with a cold drink on the large entertainer’s deck
• Cool off, splash and relax in the ultra refreshing pool
• Master bedroom is king sized and complete with walk in robe and chic updated ensuite
• Three remaining bedrooms all feature built in robes and split system air conditioning
• Home office just off the main living area is ideal for anyone who works from home, or could double as a fifth bedroom
• Main bathroom with ample vanity storage
• Compact internal laundry is cleverly and conveniently hidden away
• With garden and pool maintenance included, and solar panels for power you get to enjoy all the great perks of tropical Darwin living without any of the hassle!
• Plenty of space for the kids to play or pets to run around in the large, low maintenance yard
• Extra high double car port located at front of home
• Pet on application
Located in the ever popular Bakewell, this gorgeous home is only a stones throw from local schools, daycares, shops, public transport and more! Come and inspect today, it wont disappoint!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|