Property ID: 11222470
Welcome home to this stunning tri-level unfurnished executive residence. Located a stones throw away from East Point beach this townhouse is nestled in a secure complex of only 4.
What we love about this property:
• Three levels, 4 bedrooms, 4 living areas, 3 bathrooms, plus 2 outdoor living spaces!
• As you walk through the double doors you will be impressed by the amount of space
• The central kitchen is located on the ground floor and features a 6 burner gas cooktop, walk in pantry, double fridge space, stone bench tops, ample storage, dishwasher and air conditioned breakfast nook
• Second living area or dining off the kitchen and additional living room at the back of the ground level that will take you outside to the grassed courtyard overlooking park-lands
• Laundry room and powder room on the ground level for added convenience
• On the second level you will find another living room which would easily double as a guest’s residence, home office or 4th bedroom
• The master suite is bigger than most studio apartments and features a luxurious bath tub and floor to ceiling robes; you will not run out of storage in this home!
• Bedrooms two and three are complete with ample storage and are joined via a two way bathroom; perfect for the kids
• The second floor even has a third bathroom, place for a second laundry and kitchenette. This area can also compliment the 3rd bathroom and front area as a Granny Flat with access from the front stairwell
• Front stairwell to front living area/Granny Flat, second stairwell to 2nd level and 3rd stairwell to rooftop
• The upper level is the perfect place for entertaining with a huge verandah overlooking the park-lands
• Under stair storage and undercover parking for two
• Pet on application
This home is nestled only 150m from the East Point foreshore – enjoy waking up the tropical waters everyday! Fannie Bay is one of Darwin’s premiere suburbs; filled with walking tracks along the foreshore, Lake Alexander only minutes walk and local shops and restaurant close by.
An inspection is a must, call us today!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$825 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|